Ian Shemesh (Paralegal)
Ian M Shemesh is a (P1) Licensed Paralegal Licensed Paralegal 2012, Graduated with Honors Member of the Law Society of Upper Canada Member of the Ontario Paralegal Association 2009-2012 – Worked at Leora Shemesh (Criminal Lawyer) – Criminal Law Chambers 2005-2009 – Worked in the capacity of Lease Review for Property Management Group, knowledge in contracts, and negotiation of Leases. As a Paralegal Licensed by the Law Society of Upper Canada, Ian practices in various Tribunals, Small Claims Courts and argues Summary Matters. Ian represents individuals at the Landlord and Tenant Board, and other Tribunals, including Provincial Offences such as Highway Traffic Act violations. He provides legal assistance and advice to those who are involved in civil disputes, collections of debts and other civil claims.
- York University Psychology Degree (1989-1991)
- Paralegal Education Graduate (2012)
- Member of Law Society of Upper Canada (2013)
- Member of Ontario Paralegal Association formally known as Paralegal Society of Ontario. (2012)
- Legal Studies on a daily basis with advanced knowledge of all areas of Practice.